Home Community Anime/Manga Excel Saga Excel Excel and Lord Ilpalazzo!
Excel Excel and Lord Ilpalazzo!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Excel Saga, Since: 03-01-06
Founder: Westland - Stories: 9 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 29186
Fics in which there's Excel&Ilpalazzo pairing! Logics or illogics, serious or Excel Saga style, with or without fluff... whatever, but with that pairing! Hail Lord Ilpalazzo!

You Give Love Bad Name by Ekuseru reviews
A songfic that takes place to episode 23....through the few minutes during Excel's prayers and Il Palazzo's shot....please read it, i would like to know your opinion, so if you'll read please REVIEW!!!!!!^__^
Excel Saga - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 937 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/25/2002
Daddy Dearest by Rhianwen reviews
Ilpalazzo discovers the true horror of a vengeful, protective daddy. Oh, boy…
Excel Saga - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,116 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/19/2004
My Excel by lambentness reviews
Lord I'llpalazzo thinks about Excel
Excel Saga - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 284 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2004 - Complete
A new way to say devotion by Officer Hanako reviews
(Excel P.o.V fic. Short.) Excel rambles about how wonderful and perfect her lord is and how much she.... erm... admires him.
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 772 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/12/2004
Only You by Secks Puppet reviews
ANGSTY ANGST. Excel ponders her love for Ilpalazzo. If you don't like, don't read. I thought Excel Saga needed some angst. You have been warned.
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/14/2004
Excel Saga Again by Rhianwen reviews
[Chapter 3 Uploaded] Yes, folks, it's a 'what happened after the series ended' story! Several moments of vaguely cutesy or just plain weird fluff that may or may not be balanced out by actual stuff happening. Here's hopin!
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,694 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/21/2004 - Published: 6/12/2004
May I Have This Dance by ArtikGato reviews
Hyatt is feeling rather...dead...so she gives Excel her ticket to a dance that Ilpalazzo invited her to. Excel manages to get there, and surprises the heck out of Ilpalazzo because of the fact that she can dance!
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,854 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/31/2004
Excel's Plan by Sudden Enigma reviews
One shot. Excel devises a plan to confess her love of Il Palazzo! I don't know how else to describe it.Rated for mild language.
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/5/2005 - Excel - Complete
My Last Mission by YoMama0121 reviews
Excel uses her hyper nature as a cover for her real depression. She can no longer bring herself work for ACROSS when Lord Ilpalazzo is there, and she has decided to quit. Can Lord Ilpalazzo fix her problem, even if he is the problem?
Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,538 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/28/2006 - Published: 5/1/2005