Home Community Anime/Manga Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 Eren x Mikasa
Eren x Mikasa
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Since: 09-15-13
Founder: xJasmin3x - Stories: 8 - Followers: 34 - id: 110133
A bright young group with a growing collection, ready to be shared with the world!
All writers and supporters of Eren x Mikasa welcome. PM xJasmin3x if you would like to have your story included in the community.

Balance by Spoilerarlert reviews
Shiganshina is a world entirely foreign to the quiet country cabin in which Mikasa grew up. She must learn to regain her bearings in this new town, forging new connections with her foster parents, her peers, and the boy who saved her life: Eren Jaeger. Pre-Titan invasion setting with Shiganshina Trio adventures and some subtle EreMika if you whip out your shipping spyglasses
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,271 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 6/26/2016 - Published: 7/28/2013 - [Eren Y., Mikasa A.] Armin A.
An Eremika Christmas 2! by Dr.Archangel reviews
Heyo guys, due to the holidays being here, I couldn't help but create another Christmas special for my favorite ship. ENJOY! This Fanfic is not relevent to my first Eremika story last year, this is still a modern AU, but different story altogether. If you'd like to read the first one find my profile.
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,829 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 12/2/2014 - [Eren Y., Mikasa A.]
An Eremika Christmas! by Dr.Archangel reviews
A little Short story for the Holidays. It's the month of December, and Eren Jaeger is completely clueless. There's this Asian girl, and there's something some thing about her. Pairing, "Eremika" (Obviously) Image doesn't belong to me. It belongs to someone on Tumblr, hope you don't mind.
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,399 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 12/4/2013 - [Eren Y., Mikasa A.] - Complete
Apology by furufuru-chan reviews
He felt guilty, after realizing his fault…and he just wants to apologize, but how could he? After all that he's done to her? Eren x Mikasa (EreMika)
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,635 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/6/2014 - Published: 2/4/2014 - Eren Y., Mikasa A. - Complete
Mikasa, Remember Me! by MissRockstart reviews
"You're not my mother and I am not your baby brother! So stop it! Do you think your better at me everything? I hate your g-" he stopped when he finally noticed that she's...crying, "I-Is that what you want? Fine, I will d-do it for you..." she told him. The next day he found out that she's - PAIRINGS:: EREMIKALEVI/ Eren x Mikasa x Levi
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,861 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 3/13/2014 - Published: 9/12/2013 - Eren Y., Mikasa A., Levi A.
Sundrenched by Tealirium reviews
Ever since Eren had been obtained by the Recon Corps after the trial, Mikasa hadn't seen very much of him. (Eren x Mikasa oneshot!)
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,206 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 51 - Published: 7/26/2013 - Eren Y., Mikasa A. - Complete
Unexpected by xJasmin3x reviews
It's been 8 years since humanity finally exterminated the titans... Eren and Mikasa only wished for a simple life together outside the walls, but what happens when humanity takes a turn for the evil? Without a stronger race to control the humans... And their greed... could Eren and Mikasa's lives be in even more danger than before? Eremika Levietra Aruannie
Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 30,377 - Reviews: 226 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 345 - Updated: 8/11/2016 - Published: 8/30/2013 - [Eren Y., Mikasa A.] Armin A., Grisha Y.