Home Community Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team Chiro/Antauri moments
Chiro/Antauri moments
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team, Since: 11-07-15
Founder: EmeraldOfTheOcean - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 122259
Chiro and Antauri have a very strong father/son bond that isn't seen too too often in the show well read all about right here. This relationship wasn't explored enough in the show, so I'm hoping to give their amazing bond a little more light. Please check out these great stories that all of us fellow Monkey Team fans work hard on writing for just for the sake of our passion

Till fate do us part by SilverandRed reviews
Takes place when Mandarin is still leader. After the monkeys defeat the most wanted criminals of Shuggazoom, Antauri finds a three year old child, Chiro, at the site of the crime. He decides to take him back to the robot, and the Hyperforce agrees to care for him, but things take a turn for the worse when Mandarin starts to slowly change. Two-shot.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,148 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/15/2015 - Chiro, Antauri - Complete
Bow of the Stars by SilverandRed reviews
The I, Chiro saga has left everyone a scar of their own. When Chiro and the team realize that Antauri is struggling to adapt to his new body, they decide to give him a little surprise. Fluffy one shot!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,310 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/15/2015 - Chiro, Antauri - Complete
Moments by LovelySinner7 reviews
Every moment is important. Whether they are good, bad, or both; Antauri and Chiro cherish them because it's the moments that they share, that make life worth something.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,733 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/18/2015 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Antauri, Chiro
A Father's Wish by LovelySinner7 reviews
Two father's Two wishes. One seeks to become a father to another and the other seeks his lost son. Will both get their wishes granted or will one have to suffer?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,887 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/12/2010 - Published: 1/28/2010 - Antauri, Chiro - Complete
Sick Day by LovelySinner7 reviews
Every hero has their day. Chiro is no exception to this rule when he gets sick. A fluffy AntaurixChiro one shot! ENJOY FRIENDS!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,823 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/11/2010 - Antauri, Chiro - Complete
Flu by LovelySinner7 reviews
While taking care of a sick Chiro, Antauri thinks about a few things during this time. A fluffy one shot between Antauri and Chiro. Father/Son Relationship Enjoy! In Antauri's POV
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,863 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Antauri, Chiro - Complete
The Truth of Fatherhood by WingedWolf101 reviews
Defender of the city, leader of heroes, Chosen One. Chiro is all of those things, but at the end of everyday he is still just a 16 year old boy. With skeleton king's death, his leftover evil still curses the city. But when a man claiming to be his father returns and demands the return of his son, Antauri and the team will be forced to fight for custody over Chiro. Who will succeed?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 61,852 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 10/25/2015 - Published: 2/23/2015 - Chiro, Antauri - Complete
Hiccups by EmeraldOfTheOcean reviews
What happens when our favorite black monkey gets hiccups? you need to read to find out you know you want I DO NOT OWN SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,847 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/9/2015 - Antauri - Complete
Alternatively by EmeraldOfTheOcean reviews
Sequel to 'It's My Turn to Care for You.' Please read that story before you read this one What would have happened if the Hyperforce didn't escape from Mandarin. There is a dark force in the air that shall show that alternate world. Forgive the bad summery WARNING; RATED T FOR BLOOD AND VIOLENCE; I DO NOT OWN SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,753 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/1/2016 - Published: 11/6/2015 - Chiro, Antauri, Sprx, Mandarin - Complete
Happy Fathers Day Antauri by Crystal Persian reviews
AN: This is my first one shot, and I wanted to do it with an Antauri and Chiro moment. Okay, so it’s father’s day in Shuggazoom, and Chiro wants to surprise Antauri with a father’s day gift he made for the silver monkey. FatherSon love here people!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,785 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/3/2017 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Complete
It's my turn to care for you by EmeraldOfTheOcean reviews
Antauri and Chiro are lost in the Savage Lands, and after the battle, a laser leaves a serious affect on Antauri. So it's up to Chiro to keep them both alive. Chiro/Antauri father/son stuff. I DO NOT OWN SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,181 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/3/2015 - Published: 8/12/2015 - Chiro, Antauri - Complete