Home Community Anime/Manga Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン Burn x Fem!Gazel
Burn x Fem!Gazel
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン, Since: 04-25-13
Founder: Layan Kordy-Chan - Stories: 63 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 107355
Only Burn x female Gazel fics. For eveyone who likes Gazel as a girl :3

Reunion by Ala2-Kordy reviews
[One-shot] [Takes place in GO] It had been ten years since Aliea Academy was defeated, seven years since everyone left Sun Garden and went their separate ways, seven years since he had last seen her. Burn/Fem!Gazel -Birthday fic for loving'it4321
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,964 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/21/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
The Scent of Tulips and Vanilla by Ala2-Kordy reviews
It was strange, the way they worked downright well together. [30 Day OTP Challenge for Burn/Fem!Gazel]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 709 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/4/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke]
The OTHER Side by loving'it4321 reviews
Sequel: "Is It Love Or Sexual Desire?" Suzuno and Nagumo are dating now and Suzuno discovers that being in a relationship with a popular guy awakens positive reactions, but also negative ones. Maybe the negative reaction will make a end to their relation. Will the burden be to hard or is she going to fight for her love? [Nagumo X Fem!Suzuno]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,745 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/9/2014 - Published: 4/29/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
Is It Love Or Sexual Desire? by loving'it4321 reviews
Me and my rival Suzuno Fuusuke somehow ended up in the same room. For the first time we weren't arguing nor fighting at all. No, I had asked her to come over and watch a movie together. Why? Because I had hurt her quite bad the other day and I knew it when I saw the pain in her eyes. That's when I decided I had to make it up with her. [Nagumo x Fem!Suzuno] [Slightly rated M!]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,150 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/11/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
The switch of Life's by loving'it4321 reviews
When a fight between Nagumo and (FEMALE) Suzuno is getting out of control. Hitomiko decides to give them a choice. Or they have to leave the orphanage or they have to switch life's for a week. After some days both teens are learning that they have it just as hard as themselves, and they slowly starting to respect each other. OC SUBMISSION: CLOSED!
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,570 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/25/2016 - Published: 4/3/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke]
Love In Disguise by loving'it4321 reviews
She is known as the cold itself. Remaining her inner peace is something the silver-haired girl is very good at. Except for one boy, that boy was boiling the anger inside of her once again, However that boy is also the love of her life! Yeah because he might be the only person walking on earth that was able to bring out her emotion, wether is it's bad or good she liked it.
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,006 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/22/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
spooooky rumor by Sheinfan reviews
yo! crappy title as usual! XD here is my new fic! Burn hears about a rumor from Hiroto! he does not believe it at first...but then the situation/happening makes him believe it! how?find out XD [burn x female gazel] {rated T for safety}
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/19/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke]
Everybody hurts by inazumajonaseleven3 reviews
"I love you. You said that i have no feelings. but everyone feels. Hush hush, i never meant to fall in love with you, i am sorry...I think i'll go on and live my life, i think it's time to say goodbye...So many questions, but i don't ask...It will always stay a dream anyway...
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/25/2014 - [Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke, Burn/Nagumo Haruya]
A Secret With Consequences by loving'it4321 reviews
Burn insists to know what Gazel is hiding, but when he finally knows, he brings himself only into more trouble. Gazel's secret is quite profound and he can't handle the pressure, especially because he knows how it's going to end and when he also find himself in love he totally tears apart! [BurnxFem!Gazel] [Requested by inazumajonaseleven3]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,125 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/26/2015 - Published: 1/21/2014 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
Lost memories by inazumajonaseleven3 reviews
She was happy, she was loved, she was in love...Now what if all of this has been taken away from her? She is confused, she is hurt, she is torn...will her boyfriend bring her true self back? A sad story between two lovers, they are both determined to survive, and build their relationship up again. Burn x fem/Gazel
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,850 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/4/2014 - Published: 1/18/2014 - [Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke, Burn/Nagumo Haruya]
When you look me in the eyes! by inazumajonaseleven3 reviews
Nagumo Haruya and Suzuno Fuusuke, two rivals. could this rivalry one day turn into an evening full of romance, and could these two enmies became a lovely couple? complete. one-shot
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2014 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke - Complete
Do We Really Deserve This? by loving'it4321 reviews
After losing in the FFI, Burn and Gazel are sinking deep, they never felt love in their life, always being treated last choice and they don't have any happy memories to look back to.. They decide to eat something but then there is a robbery, Burn and Gazel decided to help even if the cashier was mean, but it turned out different then expected [Burn x Female Gazel!]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,778 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2013 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
Unexpectedly in Love by Ala2-Kordy reviews
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! [One-shot] IC writes a letter to Santa, wishing for Gazel to find true love. What happens when her wish comes true? Burn/Fem!Gazel
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke, Burn/Nagumo Haruya] IC/Ai T. - Complete
Fake Love by Ala2-Kordy reviews
Burn likes Rean. Rean is going out with Heat, but actually likes Burn. Then Burn pulls Gazel into the picture by making her help him make Rean jealous. What if things take an unexpected twist and he starts falling for Gazel? Burn/Fem!Gazel & a bit of Heat/Rean. Rated T for language
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,848 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/19/2014 - Published: 10/28/2013 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] [Heat, Rean/An H.]
Christmas Misunderstanding by M33sha reviews
A few days until chrsitmas and there's been a misunderstanding! After capturing Gazel and Gran in a awkward position, Burn storms off, and Reize fills him in on what actuallly happened. To teach them a lesson, Burn and Reize play a prank that might go to far. Parings Burn/Gazel Reize/Gran slight Desarm/Hitimiko-sam
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,035 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 12/22/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke - Complete
Echo by loving'it4321 reviews
"Hello!" anybody out there? Cause I don't hear a sound. I don't really know where the world is, but I miss it now. I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs..sometimes when I close my eyes and pretend I'm alright, but.. it's never enough. Cause my, echo is the only thing that comes back, Shadow is the only friend that I have. [BurnxFem!Gazel]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,024 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/14/2013 - Published: 10/17/2013 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
Can you feel the happiness? by loving'it4321 reviews
What's christmas about? Well in my eyes it's seeing everyone happy, share the perfect night with the ones we love! "My present will make her so happy! I know it for sure!" [BurnxFem!Gazelle] and [HirotoxReina][CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,142 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/24/2013 - Published: 12/22/2013 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] [Hiroto K./Guran, Ulvida/Y. Reina] - Complete
I'm In Love With My Two Best Friends! by loving'it4321 reviews
Okay so I'm in love with my friend while I love my boyfriend, so I pretty much live a double life and I know it's wrong, but I can't resist those beautiful gleaming golden eyes. However I know how to hold myself, until the day my life became a mess, all because off a stupid mistake. I lost...my familie that day! [Fem!Suzuno x Nagumo/Heat]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,310 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/27/2014 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke, Heat, Clara - Complete
Overcoming all the Pain, Is the hardest thing there is! by loving'it4321 reviews
Suzuno became very ill and it's not sure if she will survive her illness. She is becomming desperate, all the pain is making her sick, but her best friends Nagumo and Hiroto are showing her the will to fight and she finally let go of her true feelings about the one she loves ever since she met him! [BurnxFem!Gazelle] [It's a sad story!]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,442 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/28/2013 - Published: 6/29/2013 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] Hiroto K./Guran - Complete
Nerd by DailyNightlyFrantasy reviews
Suzuno was a nerd in her past childhood, no one accepts her, nor wants to be her friend, except for her first ever friend, Nagumo. Everything was turning out better, but life takes to a sudden turn... Betrayal, and non-acceptance, but when she's on her teenage years in Highschool, everything changes. If she'll meet him again, will Nagumo love her for just her looks? or as herself?
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 48,269 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 4/18/2015 - Published: 6/25/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke
I Love Him by Haruya Fuusuke reviews
I don't know either femGazelle is singing or not. femGazelle x Burn! XD soo sorry if my english was broken.hehe I choose " Gazelle sings to Burn :3 '
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/21/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke - Complete
Weird Recipe by Haruya Fuusuke reviews
FemGazelle and Burn are fighting each other just wanted to watch their favourite shows until the tv's sound became uncertain.FemGazelle x Burn and a little bit of Heat x Clara,I guess...Enjoy! :)
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/21/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke, Heat, Clara - Complete
When you're not here! by loving'it4321 reviews
Burn and Gazelle are dating for a couple of month now, but when Burn is drunk he kiss by accident someone else. Gazelle is of course extremely mad and she makes an end of their relationship. Burn breaks from it so does Gazelle. They both don't show themselves anymore and their friends are worried. So they set up a plan! [BurnxFem!Gazelle.]
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,529 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/25/2013 - Published: 6/15/2013 - Hiroto K./Guran, Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke - Complete
All About You by Hibisha reviews
It's really hard to let go of someone when you have a really weak impulse control.
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,668 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/1/2011 - [Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke] - Complete
Loop, Loop, Loop by Niconii reviews
August 15th, just a normal summer day... until Gazel died. Over and over again. Based on the song Heat-Haze Days by Hatsune Miku. Burn/Fem!Gazelle. AU.
Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/4/2013 - Burn/Nagumo Haruya, Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke - Complete
48 | Page 1 2 Next »