Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom Best of Danny Phantom
Best of Danny Phantom
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 01-31-10
Founder: CrypticMoonFang - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 78338
Stories found fit for the title of "one of the best". Will contain the best stories on fanfiction revolving around Danny Phantom.

What I Want Most by Les Lasagna reviews
I want a strong father who will look out for me...but I've left the closest that came to one twice because I didn't have the courage to ask.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,451 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Dani, Danny F.
Just One More by PlasticPencils reviews
Seven was different. He was a mystery that raked more questions than answers. He disproved every theory thrown at him. He baffled every thought associated with him. He stopped all research in its tracks. A level seven being like him couldn't exist...but he did.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,680 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 4/6/2014 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Maddie F.
What could have been and what now never will be by the.ghost.writer.girl reviews
Set after Danny's high school graduation, but it's like Phantom Planet never happened. Danny's depressed and suicidal. Can Sam and Jazz get through to him before it's too late? AU, Danny is very OOC due to the events in the story. Rated T for violence, angst, language, undertones of death, self-injury and just because it's a dark fanfiction.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 37 - Words: 55,868 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 7/12/2014 - Published: 3/15/2013 - Danny F., Sam M.
Reflections by The Last Letter reviews
Sam Manson, new to Amity, is being bullied by the school's elite, including golden boy Danny Fenton. Her only comfort in is the ghost boy who saved her after a vicious ghost attack. As Sam falls deeper into the web of Amity drama, she is just struggling to keep her life afloat. DXS Image by Torosiken
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 87,503 - Reviews: 1282 - Favs: 929 - Follows: 633 - Updated: 5/1/2013 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
The Danny Plan by CrypticMoonFang reviews
Sam hatches a plan to catch Danny's attention. *This story has won the favor of my friends, my teachers (this wasn't meant for school at all but apparently it was so good that I got 100 points extra credit), my parents, and random strangers at my school who have come up to me asking for a copy of it.*
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,080 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/14/2013 - Published: 3/10/2013 - Sam M. - Complete