Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy Best Stories of Divergent Trilogy
Best Stories of Divergent Trilogy
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 10-26-14
Founder: LanaDavis - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - id: 117055
The More Honorable Stories of the Divergent Trilogy Archives

The First Time by milner reviews
Meet-cute prompts. A bunch of one shots done for fun on the different ways Tris and Tobias could possibly meet in the modern day. To be updated in between stories.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,410 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 5/7/2015 - Published: 4/7/2015 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Patterns & Fairytales by LolaBleu reviews
Every conversation they had about kids ended in his saying 'someday, maybe' and really meaning 'no', and her nodding in agreement in a vague sort of way. But Tobias didn't miss the times Tris looked at Zeke's daughter like she was trying to imagine her with deep blue eyes and dirty blonde hair when she thought no one was looking.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 43,103 - Reviews: 307 - Favs: 632 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 8/11/2014 - Published: 1/17/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Determinant: One choice will change everything by Windchimed reviews
"Even now, I feel the electrical pull that every touch creates with her. And I know it's unique to her, something I'll never feel with anyone else. I pull away, knowing if I stay any longer I'll never have the strength to do this." Full-length alternate 3rd book with a completely original plot and a very satisfying ending. Works instead of "Allegiant" or after it.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 172,721 - Reviews: 2248 - Favs: 1,177 - Follows: 877 - Updated: 8/15/2015 - Published: 11/2/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Uriah - Complete