Home Community Anime/Manga Hamtaro Best Hamtaro Stories of All Time
Best Hamtaro Stories of All Time
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hamtaro, Since: 06-16-09
Founder: Procrastination Fairy - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 71115
Members submit Hamtaro stories and the staff read them and select them best ones!

Truth, Dare Or Lose! by Cookys 'n' Creem reviews
[Humans] Some of your favorite Hamhams are ‘kidnapped’ and forced to play a new T.V show called ‘Truth, Dare Or…Lose!’, the show where the old fashioned game of truth or dare has a few twists and gets a bit out of hand... [Mild 'Swearing']
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,114 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 10/15/2005
Love Story by The Great Mikey Weston reviews
[this fanfic is 9 years old and i wrote it when i was 11 do you actually think it's any good] Songfic-oneshot to the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. A giftfic to sandyandmaxwellfanatic. Thank you so much for including Kassidy in Daycare Days! Now hurry up and read this already.
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,497 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Complete
My Fake Fiancee by Celestial Night reviews
To save Bijou, Hamtaro and Bijou pretend to be engaged. This next chapter will leave you breathless... Hamijou :-COMPLETE-: Chapter 17 and Epilogue are up!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 42,893 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2004 - Published: 8/26/2003 - Complete
Petals by CN reviews
HamtaroxBijou... a twist... When these two are told that they're to be working together, putting their feelings aside for the sake of work is so much easier said than done. Throw in a couple of life changing twists, and you have an equation of utter doom
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 132,548 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 9/12/2010 - Published: 11/18/2006