Home Community Books Silmarillion Beloved of Eru
Beloved of Eru
Follow .
Focus: Books Silmarillion, Since: 06-20-09
Founder: Account permanently closed - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 71278
Respectful, compassionate stories about any of the Silmarillion's evil or partly-evil characters: Melkor, Sauron, Maeglin, etc. Iluvatar still loved every one of them. So do many of us fans! Mary Sues, AU, etc. are welcome too. K-T only, no slash. Sorry!

I Can Never Go Home by Fili reviews
Character's POV. Based on a couple of paragraphs in the Silmarillion telling how the orcs were once Elves. Oneshot. Tell me what you think!
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 380 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/27/2006 - Complete
Not So Far To Fall by Razzle reviews
Here it is: proof positive that I'm officially a Silmarillion fanfic author. Here's a Maeglin POV poem about him, his love for his cousin Idril, and the lengths to which he'll go and the depths he'll sink to in order to obtain her for his very own. Canon.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 213 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Maeglin, Idril C. - Complete
Lord of Darkness by Vaneria Potter reviews
Companion Piece to 'Lady of Sorrows'. What does Melkor think of it all? Bad summary. Just read it and review
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 698 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/23/2005 - Complete
Lady of Sorrow by Vaneria Potter reviews
Possible reason for Nienna supporting Melkor's pardon. Bad summary, just read it and review.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 495 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 3/23/2005 - Published: 3/16/2005 - Complete
A Brighter Grey by Elwing-Evenstar reviews
What if a heart of primal evil could be reformed? A simple act of pity stirs up strange emotions in one thought to be beyond any help... [Very AU, NiennaxMelkor pairing. Takes place in the time of the Two Trees. Not yet complete.]
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,566 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/7/2007 - Published: 11/28/2006
Dark Inspiration by Razzle reviews
In the Silmarillion, Tolkien described Melkor as the greatest of the Ainur. Here is a short one-shot of my ideas as an author myself on how Eru Iluvatar viewed him. That darker side of imagination has sometimes inspired me to some of my best fanfiction.
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 289 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/30/2009 - Ilúvatar, Morgoth - Complete