Home Community Books Twilight Bells and Whistles
Bells and Whistles
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 02-01-11
Founder: LadyofSpain - Stories: 23 - Followers: 7 - id: 89338
Jake and Bella stories, or Edward and Bella, canon pairing only. Overlooked stories that have few reviews but have merit, one shots included. No rated M, unless lemons are missing. Should be teen appropriate. Would like to have the teens 13 and up to have a community they can be a part of.

Compliments by caffeineaddict13 reviews
Ohmygod. Did she just call me hot? A series of Jacob and Bella vignettes, set in New Moon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,553 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/23/2008 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Bella, Jacob
The Broken String On Your Guitar by caffeineaddict13 reviews
Guess you've never loved like I have, then. E/B/J, post-BD, oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,168 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Changing Directions by caffeineaddict13 reviews
Post-Eclipse. Jacob leaves La Push to forget about Bella - but things don't exactly go his way. Includes visits from the pack, the Cullens, and a few people you wouldn't expect. Rated T for teenage boy.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,646 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
I'm a Slave for You by SpunkRansom225 reviews
Things are different now that Jacob has imprinted.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 496 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
True Beauty by SpunkRansom225 reviews
Bella Cullen wishes she could go back a hundred years, to when she was eighteen again, before her change and live the way she was supposed to.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,151 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Bad Liar by SpunkRansom225 reviews
Bella gains some self-awareness.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 316 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Your Heart Remained the Same by rebeldivaluv reviews
Part of him would always be hers. JacobxBella. JacobxRenesmee.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,771 - Reviews: 278 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 55 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
He Didn't Believe Her by samsjazz reviews
He didn't believe what she was telling him.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
There's no going back, is there? by lilabut reviews
Bella makes a discovery that re-breaks what Jake has tried to fix so hard.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,707 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Ever Heard of Knocking by SpunkRansom225 reviews
Prompt: Bella wearing sexy lingerie and Jake catching a glimpse of it.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 725 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Just My Luck by purelyamuse reviews
Jake stumbles upon a vampire's victim, then dates her much to Bella's chagrin. She has just started admitting her feelings for him. Can she get her man back with the help of Quembry? BPOV, Acknowledges Canon, New Moon, T.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,952 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/23/2011 - Complete
Trespassed Ground by Majesta Moniet reviews
"Bella came to me with her chest full of holes and with her arms full of the little, shattered pieces she'd only recently started picking up off the ground." A collection of Twilight drabbles. Jacob/Bella with the potential of other pairings.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,776 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Bella, Jacob
A Moment Of Defeat by lilabut reviews
Bella is sick and now Jacob has do deal with certain duties... whether he wants to or not. ONESHOT
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
The Birds and the Bees by ExquisitelyUgly reviews
One shot companion story to "Can Time Heal All Wounds?" Between chapters 4 and 5. Charlie catches Jake and Bella in a compromising position on the sofa and has to have "the talk" with Bella.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,430 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/15/2009 - Bella, Charlie S. - Complete
It's the Simple Things by ExquisitelyUgly reviews
Entry for SOB Rain Scene Challenge. Jake introduces Bella to a new game as Bella struggles with her feelings for Jacob. They come to a head while drying off after a rainstorm. Will she give Jake a shot? Rated Teen for mild sensuality and language.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,878 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/28/2010 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
The Road to Happiness by ExquisitelyUgly reviews
AU/Romance/Drama - Jake and Bella discover they love each other and want a life together after Bella's marriage to Edward crumbles due to a loss they suffer.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,168 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Coloring Books and Coffee Beans by Mackenzie L reviews
Charlie Swan reflects on the joy his daughter Bella has brought him both in childhood and as a teenager who returns after many years spent apart. Bittersweet father/daughter one-shot from Charlie's perspective.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,045 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Charlie S., Bella - Complete
At the Cliffs by JoinTeamJacob reviews
Eclipse retold as J&B! Nominated for "Best Must Read" Twilight Avant Garde Fanfiction Awards . "I steadied myself, ready to take the plunge into the swirling icy water below, when suddenly, a hand shot out and grabbed my arm to pull me back..."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 97,668 - Reviews: 689 - Favs: 598 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 11/26/2012 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Bella, Jacob
Adjustments by doctorwholover reviews
JakexBella! What if our stubborn Bella got to see what her life would be like with Jacob by her side instead of Edward? Would she change her mind, or would her decision remain as it was? Read this to find out! Drama, romance, fluff, action, and more!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 41,980 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 8/1/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
Snowed In by purelyamuse reviews
Won 3rd Place in JBNP contest! Bella returns to Forks every Christmas season. Having been married for 20 years, she runs into an old friend and begins to question her past decisions and ends up feeling a bit snowed in. Canon, ignores Breaking Dawn, BPOV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,941 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Just a Kiss by purelyamuse reviews
Set during Eclipse. What would've happened if Jacob hadn't forced a kiss on Bella? What if, instead, their first kiss happened naturally? Well, sort of. Would that kiss have ended up as just a kiss or something more? AR, IC, J/B POV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,509 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
He Stopped Loving Her Today: The Crimson Rose by itslikenature reviews
He said "I'll love you till I die." She told him "you'll forget in time." But as the years went slowly by, she still preyed upon his mind. Sometimes love can never be forgotten.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,225 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Jacob, Bella - Complete