Home Community TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis All Things Jerome
All Things Jerome
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Since: 09-28-12
Founder: LuvFiction Xxxx - Stories: 14 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 103120
If you're favourite character in HOA is Jerome then here are some of the best Jerome stories on FanFiction. Enjoy :)

The Elements of Love by bs13 reviews
My entry to LuvFiction Xxxx's contest. Jerome may be an idiot when it comes to love, but would he really be stupid enough let his one true love go? Oneshot. Jara. Enough said.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,371 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/16/2013 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
Trust in the Future by justkeeptyping reviews
HOA One Shot Day 2013 : Jerome claimed that he loved her. Claimed that he had waited two years for her to wake up and see that he was the one she should be with. He claimed that he would always love her, and that she was the only reason he was happy. Mara swore he never loved her. Swore he had never waited. Swore the trust was broken, but forever?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,861 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/30/2013 - Mara J., Jerome C. - Complete
Spiderman by justkeeptyping reviews
I don't own Spiderman or Marvel. I don't own House of Anubis. I don't own the picture to the left. What I do own is this plot line that Jerome Clarke and Mara Jaffray star in. Come, read about how the blond haired lowlife turns into the friendly neighbourhood...well, you know the rest
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 63 - Words: 106,684 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/9/2014 - Published: 7/22/2013 - Mara J., Jerome C.
Everybody Loves Jerome by bs13 reviews
"Oh my, feels just like I don't try, looks so good I might die, all I know is everybody loves me..." Let's face it. Any pairing with Jerome is hot. So here we go; a series of oneshots, pairing Jerome up with everyone. And I mean EVERYONE. Read at your own risk! Idea from Alabaster86. Chapter 8: Jeroy.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,719 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/6/2013 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Jerome C.
Indebt by Diseased Killer Puppy reviews
Ever since Jerome betrayed Sibuna, he's been in their debt. When Rufus has some information they need, Sibuna send Jerome to get it. How much danger waits, what will Rufus do? Kidnap? Torture? What will Sibuna do? T for torture!
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,988 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 5/12/2013 - Alfie L., Jerome C., Rufus Z.
I Will Never Give Up by Diseased Killer Puppy reviews
Eddie, Kt and Jerome failed to stop Ammut taking over the world. Now Jerome is the only one left with the soul. Can Jerome get the second key and save the world when just seeing certain people can send him into deep depression? What Horrors do his 'friends' have in for him? Will Ammut and Frobisher be destroyed by such a broken-hearted boy? Or will his heart make him stronger?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,416 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/8/2013 - Alfie L., Jerome C., Joy M., Robert F.
Hearts of Glitter and Blood by Snowlia reviews
"Something about Mara always brought things he didn't want to say to the surface. It was dangerous, being with her." Jerome-centric, Jerome/Mara, Valentine's Day themed.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,167 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
Untold feelings of Jerome Clarke by justkeeptyping reviews
Jerome Clarke scanned his house mates with his glittering blue eyes. All of them stood before him "I know one of you did it," he stated, licking his thin pink lips "And whoever it was-" he took a moment to stop and stand in front of Mick "I will find you," He then turned away from Mick and walked down to Mara Jaffray, who looked up at him, but her eyes were now absent of innocence.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 46,584 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/13/2013 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Jerome C., Mara J.
House of Threats, House of Scares by HouseOfAnubis65 reviews
Nina and the rest of Sibuna try to trap Rufus again, but this time there's more to the plan than before. However not everything turns out how they expect. Will Rufus get away? Will Victor and Trudy catch on to the plan? Will Jerome get away from Rufus?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,610 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Jerome C.
House Of Kidnap, House Of Friendship by Don'tReadMyStories reviews
When Jerome is kidnapped by Rufus, how will his relationship with Alfie change? Can they mend their friendship? Will the Sibuna club find him before it's too late?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,470 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/20/2011 - Published: 3/4/2011 - Jerome C., Alfie L. - Complete
House of Truth&Forgiveness by WhiteRoseAngel15 reviews
It's summer at House of Anubis and everyone left except Nina and Jerome.What happens when one thing leads to another and a completely new different mystery unfolds Jerina-Fabina included .The first chapter isn't that good but it gets way better.To those who care I'm going to start posting 1-2 new chapters every Sunday or Monday.PLease, please comment I want to know what you think.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 14,641 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/3/2013 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Nina M., Jerome C.
THE PLOT THICKENS by Seamus2468 reviews
When an unexpected foe finds his way back into the Anubis Mystery, not all of the Anubis lot is being truthful, maybe one is helping the enemy, when Jerome is kidnapped what will happen to him, the mystery and the mask. Rubbish at summaries hope you enjoy! I do not own House of Anubis. I wish I did but I don't Please Comment!
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 16,350 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Jerome C., Mara J.
Rumors by CDG7 reviews
Years of scheming have lost Jerome the trust of his classmates. And have made him powerful enemies, but now that he wants to rectify his mistakes and earn his crush, will his bullies let up? Or will the rumors of his weakness be his ultimate downfall? R&R, Multichapter, Drama, Friendship
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,554 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/29/2012 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete