Home Community Anime/Manga Oban Star-Racers Aikka X Eva
Aikka X Eva
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Oban Star-Racers, Since: 01-05-09
Founder: Lady dream-chan - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 65771
Um, I was looking threw the communities and noticed that there were mainly Jorden/Eva stuff, but I'm mainly an Aikka/Eva fan, so I thought that I'd make a Aikka/Eva one and put my fav Aikka/Eva fan fics in it.

Happy birthday my son! by ketkitti reviews
A queen wants her son to be happy. What can she and the king do to their son’s happiness? It's EvaxAikka pairing.
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,654 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/7/2007 - Complete
Forbidden Stars by xYuna reviews
Not connected to the Race. One Princess, and one commoner, both deeply in love with each other. Can one of them confess it as first, before marriage calls to her? This love is forbidden, but it wont stop them from being in love.. AikkaEva -FINISHED-
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 39,112 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/17/2009 - Published: 10/7/2007 - Molly/Eva W., Prince Aikka - Complete
Everything Is Fair In Love And War by xYuna reviews
AU. Eva Wei never had been good with dying. She'd fight everything to keep it like that. Until she fought him. She wanted to gain his friendship. His loyalty. His trust. With one hell of a foulish result. Eva Wei just had to become his greatest weakness.
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,393 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 2/25/2011 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Molly/Eva W., Prince Aikka - Complete
Cell Phone Surprise by Maiko-DarkAngel reviews
Eva's on nourasia, Canaan finds her cell phone, something funny happens after that. lame summary, i know, but what do you expect from something that litterally took 2 and a half mins to write? rated T for hints of activity and cursing. and to be safe.
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
A Sweet Present by milopita reviews
Sorry, but I have chosen not to continue this story, I apologize to all of my readers :
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,695 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/25/2007 - Published: 6/14/2007
A Kiss Makes Everything Better by SpunOfLight reviews
A little oneshot that takes place before Molly and Aikkas race on Alwas.Molly may be a bit OOC.Please R&R.NO FLAMES.
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 473 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Complete