Home Community Movies James Bond A Gun and a Radio
A Gun and a Radio
Follow .
Focus: Movies James Bond, Since: 12-31-12
Founder: AnarchistMongoose - Stories: 27 - Followers: 0 - id: 104994
A community for stories that contain the pairing of James Bond/Q (as portrayed by Ben Whishaw). Stories may have slash or het, and encompass all ratings.

Leading Edge by Batsutousai reviews
All fae-born were raised on stories of how cruel dragon-borns were, how they had no care for anyone outside themselves and their greed, that they would sell their own mother's soul to the devil before allowing themselves to be hurt. They were told that all dragon-borns were to be killed on sight, and taught spells that would do just that, if ever given the chance. -00Q-
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,495 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 49 - Published: 6/7/2013 - James Bond/007, Q 3 - Complete
Time to Murder and Create by giraffeswearpantyhose reviews
Bond didn't think he needed anyone, didn't think he had time. Until suddenly, he needed a Quartermaster.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,101 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 2/25/2013 - Published: 12/6/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 2/R - Complete
The Side Effects of Dying by SirEskimoChuck reviews
If it had been his choice Q wouldn't have known he was dying at all. He wasn't even thirty yet so the chances of having brain cancer were slim and really not possible right? Apparently wrong.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,699 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2013 - James Bond/007, Q 1 - Complete
Waiting in the Wings by AnarchistMongoose reviews
In which Q will not hold with any of your nonsense, Bond is the flirtiest thespian ever to walk the boards, and M just wants to put on a flipping play. Theatre AU with Q as stage manager. Warning for slash.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 455 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 21 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Q 1, James Bond/007
Q-uestionable Relations by AnarchistMongoose reviews
"Oh, I have use for brothers, Mycroft, but that doesn't mean I want to talk to them. And Q, shut up. Don't make out that you're any better, Mummy's told us all about this James." In which Sherlock broods, Q has a crush, and Mycroft is the only mature Holmes brother. Now a multi-chaptered story.
Crossover - James Bond & Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,718 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 2/13/2013 - Published: 11/28/2012 - Q 1, Sherlock H.
Redeemed by Macx reviews
M left Bond her bulldog figurine. An ugly little thing that had survived the explosion of her office. Moneypenny thought it had been meant as a sign that he should consider a desk job, maybe retirement. Bond had a different opinion. He might owe M more than she had ever suspected. Then again, maybe she had known all along. Skyfall canon-AU. Firewall series
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,045 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 22 - Published: 12/28/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 3 - Complete
Of New Wounds and General Debauchery by ivyflightislistening reviews
007 returns, as rumpled and bruised as he ever is. Conversations and kisses amid the sheets on a cloudy London afternoon. 00Q. 007/Q. Humor, comfort, and romance. "Whether it was during moments like this or while bantering-though Moneypenny called it flirting, but what did she know?-at headquarters, Q prided himself on his ability to coax the hardened spy into smiling."
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,193 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/12/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 2/R - Complete
What Friends are For by thisisforyou reviews
For a prompt on the kinkmeme. Bond should really learn to trust his instincts when they tell him they don't like his Quartermaster's new boyfriend; then again, he was a little distracted at the time. Bond/Q, first fic for this fandom so feedback appreciated! T for triggery things regarding domestic abuse and slightly sexaul - who am I kidding, overtly sexual situations.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,109 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/14/2012 - Published: 12/12/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 1 - Complete
Hold your breath and count to ten by missMHO reviews
/00Q - Skyfall/ A series of (mostly unrelated) oneshots about 007 and his Quartermaster. New stories will be added whenever I feel like writing some.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,478 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/3/2014 - Published: 12/22/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 3
Broken Promise by Theneversky reviews
Q longed to touch him. His hands twitching by his sides with an urgency to grab the back of Bond's neck and crush their lips together. Instead, he rubbed his forehead and mumbled an apology. Not a smutty fic, just some fluff. (one shot) OOQ cross over and a review would make my day. Also, i am so sorry about the tense (I,He,They, blah blah). Sorry if it is really bad :/
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,895 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/22/2012 - James Bond/007, Q 1 - Complete