Home Forums TV Shows Lab Rats, 2012 Forums
43 | Page 1 2 Next »
Lab Rats Roleplay Volume 2
Another Lab Rats Roleplay
Spanish - Topics: 38 - Posts: 53,969 - Since: 03-31-15 - Admin: AvengersDCMLP2211
Lab Rats role play
play a Character from Lab Rats you can even make up your own character like me My Character: Christina Melody Jackson (Crush:Chase and ends up with him.)
English - Topics: 19 - Posts: 47,663 - Since: 11-17-12 - Admin: ChristielJackson
Lab Rats Roleplaying
This Forum will be for anyone wanting to do roleplays with Lab Rats. You can use characters from the show, your own characters or whatever you want...I'm not picky. Just have fun and be creative.
English - Topics: 79 - Posts: 23,491 - Since: 03-18-15 - Admin: Ann4ever17
Lab Rats RP
Lab Rats RP, OC accepted but I will need people to play characters like Leo, Adam, Etc..
English - Topics: 9 - Posts: 15,709 - Since: 06-10-12 - Admin: samiamf69
Lab Rats Roleplay Forum
This forum is closed and shutdown, but feel free to gaze through its topics if one feels inclined to do so.
English - Topics: 22 - Posts: 12,948 - Since: 07-20-12 - Admin: theonlineidofme
Lab Rats Pairing Role Play Forum
The place to role play any Lab Rats couple you wish. Any at all! (OC, canon, yaoi, yuri, etc) Come on in, request a pairing, find a partner (or more), and start playing together! Just make sure to have fun. :)
English - Topics: 13 - Posts: 9,453 - Since: 01-07-14 - Admin: Criminal Minds Love
Lab Rats Role Play Forum! :3
Okay, this is the place to role play, or crossover role play. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: READ MY RULES! This isn't an anarchy, there has to be a set of laws before anything else. Oh, and it's also a CROSSOVER! Yay!
English - Topics: 22 - Posts: 5,835 - Since: 10-16-14 - Admin: DJ Rynna Storm
Lab Rats Roleplay
Lab Rats roleplay with Canon Characters and OCs! Basic idea spawned by BTRlover1122, but it could bend a little. *Private (Closed) RP unless by Special request*
Spanish - Topics: 11 - Posts: 4,460 - Since: 04-22-13 - Admin: LabRatsWhore
Lab Rats RP Forum
A Forum for you to role play as a Lab Rats character or create your own Lab Rats character.
English - Topics: 22 - Posts: 4,140 - Since: 10-10-17 - Admin: JustLove201
Bionic Smutt Galore
Smutt, smutt, and More Smutt.
German - Topics: 17 - Posts: 3,926 - Since: 08-06-15 - Admin: LabRatsWhore
Lab Rats Small Group Role Plays
Interested in role playing Lab rats, but feel like the forums available don't have the plots you want? Or perhaps there's too few, or too many people, on all of the other forums? Have a plot idea you want to play out with a set number of people? Want to get close to a small group of role players playing either canons or OC's? Then this is the place! All are welcome, and may your Lab Rats role playing desires be satisfied!
English - Topics: 18 - Posts: 3,599 - Since: 06-07-14 - Admin: Criminal Minds Love
Lab Rats Role Play Forum
Create OC's and play with the lab rats characters in their rst few will be able to be cannon characters. Try to stick to cannon. Tell what OC's name,age,gender,hair color,eye color,personality, relationship with davenports or other OCs,and bionic power(if any) is the first time you enter.
English - Topics: 5 - Posts: 3,031 - Since: 04-13-14 - Admin: The-Shadows-System
Lab Rats Roleplay and Writing Help Forum
Come here if you're looking to roleplay the Lab Rats way or if you need help writing and fanfiction. Or if you want/need both. Both of us are experienced writers we just don't have any Fan fiction posted on our joint account yet. Please join! Peace. (Closed to New Rpers except by special request*
English - Topics: 15 - Posts: 2,449 - Since: 01-25-13 - Admin: lightningflash09
Lab Rats Smexy RP
Private RP for me and Youngbloodthekilljoy
Punjabi - Topics: 8 - Posts: 1,193 - Since: 02-06-16 - Admin: EliteLegends
Lab Rats and Max Steel RP
NOTE:NO OC's are needed for this RP!This RP is for fans of Lab Rats and Max Steel(2013).
English - Topics: 5 - Posts: 963 - Since: 08-01-13 - Admin: IluvWinxandRandyCunningham
No name (yet)
No plot yet
English - Topics: 4 - Posts: 480 - Since: 08-30-13 - Admin: Element Stories
A Different Bionic Family
Basically the same as Lab Rats. Except the Leo character is a girl and they are younger then on the show. Also they'll have different missions of course.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 428 - Since: 06-10-13 - Admin: Clara Oswin Oswald Soufflegirl
Lab Rats Slash RP 2
A 2nd Lab Rats Slash RP
English - Topics: 6 - Posts: 407 - Since: 08-18-14 - Admin: lightningflash09
Lab Rats Rp
Roleplay!
English - Topics: 4 - Posts: 340 - Since: 01-07-15 - Admin: FallOutPrincess
Lab Rats Slash RP
Another Lab Rats roleplay brought to by BTRlover1122. Both Slashy and non-slashy. Though a lot and kinda mostly slash.
English - Topics: 16 - Posts: 302 - Since: 12-28-13 - Admin: LabRatsWhore
Billion Dollar Freshmen: A Lab Rats Role-Playing Forum
From missions to everyday messes, the Lab Rats never fail to get themselves in a pickle. Check out this role-playing forum where you decide what happens and how the Lab Rats will either emerge victorious or do a total face-plant - the story is up to you now!
English - Topics: 12 - Posts: 289 - Since: 06-05-15 - Admin: Asori
Lab Rats Roleplay
Come and Join my Lab Rats Roleplay forum. Need enough people to rp.
English - Topics: 4 - Posts: 154 - Since: 06-16-12 - Admin: Jaycee Marie Caniff-Espinosa
Lab Rats Roleplay
Come play a character from the show Lab Rats or make an oc. Drama, horror, romance, powers, crossovers, we have it all!
English - Topics: 9 - Posts: 151 - Since: 07-11-13 - Admin: ResidentEvilChris
Bionic Secrets
Over a decade ago some kids were created by a scientist. Kids with bionic abilities. To protect the kids the scientist sent the kids to some couples looking for children. There powers were to remain inactive till they met. Till now. With their new powers they are going to be going on some wild adventures.
English - Topics: 4 - Posts: 119 - Since: 02-22-14 - Admin: WatchMeWriteAndStuff
Lab Rats roleplay forum
Come join my fun roleplay forum about Lab Rats. I need people so come join my forum.
English - Topics: 5 - Posts: 85 - Since: 12-28-12 - Admin: uniquedreamer12
43 | Page 1 2 Next »