Home Community General Top of the Mark
Top of the Mark
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-05
Founder: Rorschach's Blot - Stories: 6,284 - Followers: 441 - id: 12609
Stories I've decided to put into my archive for one reason or another. No Slash/Yaoi, not my cup of tea.

Harry Potter and the Great Getaway by JoeNobody reviews
Inspired by Clell65619's "Second Life," Chapter 27 of his "Boneyard," Harry Potter decides that he really, really wants to get way, way, way away from it all... for at least a little while. And Hermione knows just where to take him. Update: this story took a twist that caught me totally by surprise, but I just held on for dear life while it ran where it wanted to go.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 26,154 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 7/5/2019 - Published: 4/25/2019 - Harry P., Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
A Wizard's Guide to 'Banking' by Bakuraptor reviews
The problem: muggleborns are heavily discriminated against, Voldemort has this terrible habit of killing them whenever he gets the chance, and things aren't getting any better. The solution? Well, find safety in numbers - and if the numbers don't exist yet, find a way to make them - and never mind if you knock the wizarding world on its head on the way.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 75,100 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 528 - Follows: 850 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 1/18/2017 - Sirius B., Remus L., OC
Working for the Weekend by dogbertcarroll reviews
Arriving in Sunnydale ready to start a new life as a normal teenager, Buffy discovered she wasn't the only one who dealt with strange events and that maybe it wasn't all bad, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something had been listening when she'd wished for a vacation.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,128 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 636 - Follows: 596 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 7/5
A New Player In The Force by USSExplorer reviews
A dead soldier wins an afterlife lottery and is given the chance to live a new life in another universe while gaining access to Gamer-like powers. Not a full-on x-over, but has a lot of elements that are similar to those found in 'The Gamer' manhwa. OC/Quasi-SI. NOTE: This story starts almost 4000 years before the Prequel Era but will arrive there by there end of the Prologue.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 191,514 - Reviews: 1740 - Favs: 5,739 - Follows: 7,086 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 5/22/2018 - OC
Hero? Villain? I'm thinking both and neither by verycoolname reviews
An SI/OC ends up in some version of the DC universe. Life isn't easy for him at the start, but he definitely lands on his feet. Any guy in his shoes would want to be a superhero, and he is no exception. Making a difference isn't easy though, and he needs to be more than just a superhero to do it. How will the Justice League react to a newcomer who plays by a whole new set of rules?
DC Superheroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 29,220 - Reviews: 423 - Favs: 1,972 - Follows: 2,469 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 9/8/2019 - OC
Defenders of Anarchy by fringeperson reviews
Hermione was a St Trinian's Girl before going to Hogwarts. This had an interesting effect on the friends she made and the friendships she maintained. oneshot, complete, don't own.
Crossover - Harry Potter & St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,331 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 1,250 - Follows: 307 - Published: 12/8/2011 - Complete
Too Many Champions by maschl reviews
Harry and Hermione decide to help Fred and George to enter their names into the Goblet of Fire. Then, they enter some more names. Chaos ensues... A story that combines humour, logic, canon concepts, and some unique plot bunnies into a 4th-year tale that's hopefully different. COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 83,280 - Reviews: 556 - Favs: 1,496 - Follows: 1,520 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 1/24 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] - Complete
Back to Black by Speaker-to-Customers reviews
The Cursed Child's messing with time sends 17-year-old, sane, Bellatrix Black six years forward in time and gives her a glimpse into her future. Naturally she's not keen on that fate and decides to avert it by becoming an Auror instead of a Death Eater. When Harry enters the Wizarding World he'll find some things significantly different from the original time-line...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 32,504 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 335 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 6/1/2019 - Harry P., Bellatrix L., N. Tonks
Holocron by Raven3182 reviews
Lost in a vast, underground system of caves, seven-year-old Harry Potter stumbles upon a glowing, blue cube that has lain forgotten in the darkness for thousands of years. Find out what happens when Harry embarks on his journey to Hogwarts with a Jedi Holocron in tow. The Force is strong with him, but a Jedi must always be wary of the power of the dark side…
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 70,756 - Reviews: 825 - Favs: 1,760 - Follows: 2,550 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 10/28/2017 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G.
Molly Weasley and the Second Cousin by ZebJeb reviews
Molly's children do not know much about her second cousin, besides him being an accountant or something. She has a good reason to keep her family in the dark.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,321 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 112 - Published: 2/15 - Molly W. - Complete
The Hogsmeade Garage by The Plot Mechanic reviews
A collection of story fragments & plot bunnies from my warped mind. May occasionally contain crossovers.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,457 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/6/2017 - Published: 4/4/2017
Harry Potter and the Unexpected Public School by The Plot Mechanic reviews
After Harry Potter defeats the basilisk (and Tom Riddle AGAIN), he expects his third year to be much less exciting, even if he does have a maniac out for his blood. But before his third year begins, he and some of his classmates receive an offer that will change everything.
Crossover - Harry Potter & X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,454 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 5/18 - Harry P., Hermione G., Sirius B.
Kicking Gotham by Steelbadger reviews
When Neville Longbottom goes missing during an investigation into reports of strange magical plants in the Muggle world, it falls to Harry to try to find his friend. Last known location? Gotham City, USA.
Crossover - Harry Potter & DC Superheroes - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 83,400 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 862 - Follows: 861 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 3/14 - Harry P. - Complete
Family - It's in the Blood by mjimeyg reviews
Somebody decides to teach Harry about the importance of blood.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,992 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 1,675 - Follows: 665 - Published: 5/21/2019 - [Harry P., Astoria G.] - Complete
Harry Potter and the Betrayal of Betraying Betrayers by ZebJeb reviews
Harry Potter, after defeating Voldemort in his fifth year, finds himself betrayed by those he trusted most. Yep, totally betrayed, and there is no other explanation for it whatsoever. PARODY ONE-SHOT
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,399 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 89 - Published: 4/28 - Harry P., Hermione G., Albus D., Luna L. - Complete
Sasuke's No Good Very Bad Teammates by GwendolynStacy reviews
Naruto and Sakura have gone insane. Or: Just after becoming Team 7 Naruto and Sakura go through a massive shift in personality, leaving Sasuke out of the loop and wondering what in the name of sanity could have happened to them. His only consolation is that Kakashi is just as weirded out as he is.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 81,609 - Reviews: 1100 - Favs: 2,324 - Follows: 2,654 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 3/20/2018 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Star Trek: Wings of the Renaissance by Andrew Joshua Talon reviews
Follow a group of Starfleet officers in a service regarded as obsolete, in a secondary assignment, go from misfits... To legends. Previously entitled Star Trek: 477th Squadron. Takes influence from Ace Combat among other sources.
StarTrek: Other - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 42,578 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/12 - Published: 8/24/2019
Sparks Fly by Andrew Joshua Talon reviews
On the day Superman appears, Leslie Willis, the shock jock Livewire, is saved by a newcomer to Metropolis: Reporter Clark Kent. Rated for language and maybe other adult things.
Batman/Superman Adventures - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,363 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 3/29
Interesting Times by Zanarkand Kido reviews
Coming to terms with being reborn? Doable. Finding out you're in the Mass Effect universe? Slightly more difficult. I know I'm no soldier material but I want to do what I can to help save the galaxy. To that goal I will become one of the worst beings in human society. A businessman and politician. A SI/OC-story of a different kind.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,820 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 636 - Follows: 844 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 3/21
Family Means Nobody Gets Left Behind by Esellyn reviews
Mito activates a seal and wakes up with a five-year-old blond Uzumaki child leaning over her in what's called the Forest of Death. She is not pleased.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,950 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 484 - Follows: 729 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 1/6 - Naruto U., Mito U.
Unexpected Talent by mp3.1415player reviews
Harry can do something very few others can, it turns out. Which sparks an idea... I warn you now, this is entirely silly. And not at all canon. But it came to me more or less whole, made me laugh, then type it up, so you'll have to live with it...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,250 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 328 - Follows: 135 - Published: 4/27/2017 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Incompatible System by mp3.1415player reviews
Technological incompatibility can cause serious issues even at a simple level. When it comes to interstellar travel, those issues can be quite profound...
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 112,114 - Reviews: 523 - Favs: 1,762 - Follows: 2,082 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 8/18/2019
On a Train, Switching Tracks by Mede reviews
First year: "Celebrities," Harry said. "Fame makes them mad. I take it the wizarding world doesn't really have them, then?" Draco and Ron exchanged glances. "No, not really." AU, assorted oneshots and snippets.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,534 - Reviews: 851 - Favs: 3,946 - Follows: 3,194 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Harry P., Ron W., Draco M., Neville L.
We'll Believe a Man Can WHAT! by Thuktun Flishithy reviews
The year is 1964, though the people of the Citadel don't know that date. Earth is unknown to them, a nice little blue world in an isolated corner of the galaxy. Yet, Earth's impact on the galaxy will be known far and wide, when its greatest hero decides to broaden his reach. The galaxy's going to be a nicer place, assuming everyone's brains don't break first. Humorous snippets.
Crossover - Superman & Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,262 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 318 - Follows: 346 - Updated: 4/18/2017 - Published: 2/23/2017
Complicating Reality by TheUnHolySmirk reviews
Harry Potter is a magician. Oh... and also a wizard, I guess. A collection of England's reactions to an unconventionally magical Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,706 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 5/19/2019 - Published: 3/2/2018
4,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »