Home Community General Timid Deer Lane Readers
Timid Deer Lane Readers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-26-05
Founder: Super Oahu - Stories: 11 - Followers: 575 - id: 10911
New direction. New name. This is for crossovers of all kinds but with one teeny tiny difference not completely focused on Naruto. Fics that are epic, funny, or hitting you with the feels from series branching out over all categories on the site are what you'll find here.

Azure Blade Works by C.O.Y.L reviews
Having cut off his arm to save the world, Shirou watched as his arm was dragged into the hole made by the Grail along with Gilgamesh. In another world, Ragna lay in Rachel's arms, his own arm cut-off by Terumi. But when a hole suddenly opens and spits out an arm wrapped in chains, what else was there to do but attach it? He did need an arm to house the Azure after all.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & BlazBlue - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 52,801 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 369 - Follows: 399 - Updated: 5/25/2016 - Published: 8/1/2015 - Ragna
Holding All The Cards by Drow79 reviews
Issei was celebrating at a festival when a certain stall called the 'Throne of Heroes' caught his attention. Deciding to check it out he made a decision that changed his life and the lives of those around him forever. Warning OOC Issei/Less perverted Issei. Harem because DxD. Cover art by DoomityDoom on Deviantart.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 197,056 - Reviews: 1400 - Favs: 3,283 - Follows: 3,426 - Updated: 8/30/2017 - Published: 10/6/2015
Kaleid Liner Lias' Pawn by Lunar Wave reviews
Illya failed to protect those that she cared about. She lost everything. All that was left for her were the tattered clothes on her back and two quiet Kaleidosticks. Issei was having the greatest day of his life, until his girlfriend decided to kill him. The two crossing paths and they head out on their journey of Devils, Angels and Fallen. KaleidLiner!Crossover Issei/Harem
Crossover - Fate/stay night & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 104,366 - Reviews: 444 - Favs: 982 - Follows: 1,098 - Updated: 6/18/2015 - Published: 12/29/2014 - Illyasviel von Einzbern, H. Issei, Rias G.
Another Kaleidoscope by Ouroboros Snake reviews
A promise to be a hero. That was it. The one thing that caused him to walk on a different path. For on that day in the park he didn't meet a perverted old man. Instead he found... Kaleidostick Ruby! Well, he's going to be a hero alright. Just not in the way that he expected...
Crossover - Fate/stay night & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,394 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 357 - Follows: 416 - Updated: 1/1/2016 - Published: 6/21/2015
Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1 by Kratos1989 reviews
Honestly, I should have expected it. After all, my line of work would always be screwing with me when I don't need to. What I did not expect was getting myself into a world where Gods are alive and around, Angels and Demons are real, and the residents are really weird. I blame Zelretch for this. Rated T for the time being. (Yes, the title has been changed / Sporadic Updates)
Crossover - Fate/stay night & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 387,100 - Reviews: 1588 - Favs: 5,234 - Follows: 6,017 - Updated: 12/24/2019 - Published: 1/12/2015 - Shirō E., H. Issei, Azazel, Reya K.
Sine Faciem by AkaiArsony reviews
Thrown into an unknown world and time, devoid of memories and a purpose, Minato Arisato begins his journey as a new trump card in the futuristic world of battle maidens, underworld terrorists, and lots and lots of females. Yep, life wasn't done screwing around with him.
Crossover - Persona Series & Infinite Stratos/IS<インフィニット・ストラトス> - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,079 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 487 - Follows: 533 - Updated: 5/22/2015 - Published: 5/7/2014 - Minato A./Makoto Y., Ichika O.
A Demon Among Devils by The Crimson Lord reviews
Igor had asked him to die for the world. She would ask him to die for her. Problem was, he didn't really like dying, not for a second time, at least.
Crossover - Persona Series & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 285,578 - Reviews: 4611 - Favs: 7,199 - Follows: 6,484 - Updated: 1/31/2016 - Published: 3/29/2014 - Minato A./Makoto Y.
Furuichi's Demonic Adventure by WDO345 reviews
With the escalating situation in Hell and the unknown situation in Japan, the 34th Pillar Squad has their hands tied and are unable to move out. But there is a single member who, one way or another, would be more than enough to help them now. Read and Review pls.
Crossover - Beelzebub/べるぜバブ & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 22 - Words: 103,531 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 4/13/2019 - Published: 12/10/2015 - Furuichi T.