Home Community General The gamer
The gamer
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-12-14
Founder: drake-dragon-101 - Stories: 523 - Followers: 897 - id: 116837
Living life as a game character.

You Telling Me I'm A Gamer Now? by Zero Night reviews
This is a story about a Gamer, traveling to other world. Read it if you to wanted know.
Crossover - X-overs & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 103,966 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 459 - Updated: 12/31/2019 - Published: 7/10/2016 - OC
The Price of Power by linleypls reviews
Jaune Arc failed to get his transcripts. He now has four months to become strong enough to enroll in Beacon Academy. Thankfully, he has a unique Semblance that will help him grow strong, but at what cost? Rating T for swearing. Just a bit. Some Gamer elements.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,336 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 5/13 - Jaune A.
Jumpchain CYOA by drake-dragon-101
Introduction: This is not a story. The following work is a Jumpchain choice list. The perk description and CP cost. I myself am not really good at writing even if I can think of some great ideas. This Jumpchain is for maximum acquisition of POWER, KNOWLAGE and ADVENTURE. (Gamer).
Crossover - X-overs & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 34,699 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/2
A quirky gamer by asukihatashi reviews
Honestly this is just a story where Izuku gains the power of the gamer and becomes badass, so yeah. Hope you enjoy! Gamer!Izuku OP!Izuku, Badass!Izuku, Bakugo bashing cause he be hating on meh boi. Pairing: Harem(I put it up to a vote on my profile so don't blame me if you don't like it).
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,250 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 263 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 4/20 - Izuku M., OC, Dabi
Reiteration by Snarf reviews
Death by car wasn't the way he expected to go out. Rukasu wanted to die at the end of an exciting and long life, or more preferably, not die at all. So when he was put into a death game of sorts, and given the chance to live an exciting life with what were essentially superpowers... He made sure not to waste it. SI/OC. Gamer. Swift Release.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,722 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 5/27 - Kurotsuchi, Ōnoki, OC
The Nightstalker's Bow by LoganMidnight reviews
Guardian Lance Nightshade and his trusted ghost Shade are thrown into an unfamiliar world filled with monsters, demi-humans, and make believe heroes. Forced to wield a bow, they must clear the Waves of Calamity and get back home.
Crossover - Destiny & Rising of the Shield Hero/盾の勇者の成り上がり - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 93,958 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 615 - Follows: 789 - Updated: 7/20 - Published: 12/30/2019 - Ghost, Guardian, Naofumi I., Raphtalia
Video Gaming through Life by UltimateGohanssj10 reviews
Taylor triggers with the power to live life as a video game! Watch as the Queen of Escalation becomes the Queen of Video Games! Alt Power!Taylor, Gamer!Taylor. Minor AU. Worm belongs to Wildbow. REVIEWS!
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,326 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 650 - Follows: 855 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 4/3 - Skitter
The Story of The Yuugi Ninja (rebooted version) by Moto Ayashi
One person. Just one. Will he be able to change the world? To save a family from darkness, no, a world from darkness, one needs special bravery and skill. Luckily, blessed by Gaia, is one that can do just that. Follow Ayashi Uchiha as he tries to survive in the shinobi world. Gamer and Naruto crossover.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 291 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 57 - Published: 3/18 - Naruto U., OC
The RPG Hunter: Hunter's Edition by FandomBard12 reviews
After dying, a young man gains The Gamer and goes on a Bizzare Journey to save Remnant. This is his story on how he became The RPG Hunter.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 26 - Words: 65,374 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 12/30/2019 - [OC, Ruby R.] Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Kill them all by ShayneT reviews
Taylor Hebert wakes with the power of the Gamer, only to face a terrible tragedy that sets her on a path of vengeance.
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,332 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 899 - Follows: 1,037 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 3/6 - Gamer/더 게이머
RWBY: Press Start To Begin by R3AP3R03 reviews
Welp! I died. I died a death that I do not regret and now I am in a new world. I am reborn as Robin Redwood, a Fox Faunus who was found by a very well known huntsman. I have the powers of the gamer for some odd reason and I am now just trying to keep Volume 3 from happening. Let's just hope I destroy the canon too bad. (SI/Slight Gamer fic. OC x ?) (First Story, so hope you enjoy)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,478 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 6/23 - Published: 2/23 - Ozpin, OC, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Hollow Gamer by pokemonreborn1 reviews
A male soul is reborn as Female Hollow, and his or better yet her life is like a video game. Let see how she fairs in Bleach Universe. (This is AU and the start of Story takes place 25 years before the First EP/CH of Bleach) Rated T for now. Oh and I don't own bleach what so ever.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,842 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 270 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 2/11 - OC
Game On! 3 0 by nordiamus reviews
Harriet Potter is back in the world she was first born in, ready for her third mission as a goddess. Chaos Game has been updated for what promise to be a long adventure among youkai and miko, and even through time! fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 234,881 - Reviews: 1053 - Favs: 2,759 - Follows: 2,546 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 5/17/2017 - Harry P., Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Game On! 2 0 by nordiamus reviews
Harriet Potter, goddess in training, is getting ready for her second mission: reincarnated as the youngest Elric Sibling and armed with Chaos' latest update of his Game, she's ready to discover a new world of alchemy! fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 142,085 - Reviews: 869 - Favs: 3,257 - Follows: 2,366 - Updated: 5/17/2017 - Published: 7/7/2016 - Harry P., Alphonse E., Edward E., Roy M. - Complete
Game On! 3 5 by nordiamus reviews
Harriett Potter, Shadow and Moon Hime, doesn't always need a hero to groom to save the world, but at what price? fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,422 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 722 - Follows: 486 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 1/27 - Harry P., Hagoromo Ō - Complete
Game On! 3 2 by nordiamus reviews
(Half Prince Crossover) Harriett Potter, after reuniting her pack and successfully helping two heroes, didn't expect to receive a new message from Fate... Except this new quest seems a bit different? fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 62,694 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 814 - Follows: 570 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 12/8/2019 - Harry P., 1/2 Prince/1/2王子 - Complete
Game On! 3 1 by nordiamus reviews
Harriet Potter had done her job for her third life, and now all that she wanted was to find her missing pack... Yet somehow, her first lead to find them was a new, unexpected hero! fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry; WARNING: is a direct continuation of 3.0 so contains elements of InuYasha
Crossover - Harry Potter & Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 138,187 - Reviews: 489 - Favs: 1,578 - Follows: 1,476 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 1/12/2019 - Harry P., Yusuke U. - Complete
Game On! 4 0 by nordiamus reviews
Harriett Potter's previous life didn't ended quite as expected, and now she's back as her own descendant to help another hero - and fulfill her own mission. Of course, things probably won't be easy, as even the gods don't know what to expect now that the world's Fate has been thrown into disarray by Shadow's very own brand of Chaos... fem!Harry, MoD!Harry, gamer!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 162,456 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 1,285 - Follows: 1,357 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 1/29 - Harry P., Naruto U.
My life as a RPG by Mara.Kag reviews
My life has never been better than when I died, that might seem paradoxical to the lot of you, but to me, it is how I started living the true life. I reincarnated with my full memory after going in the afterlife and pick what I wanted my next incarnation to be, I was fully prepared to change everything, and so I did. Follow me as I live what any fan of dragon ball would kill for.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,603 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 56 - Published: 4/9/2019
Perfect Method by Consolidate Means reviews
When a young man living in Gotham is given the powers of the Gamer, he will claw his way out of the miserable life that was given to him. If he has to steal a thing or two to achieve the perfect peaceful life he wants, well then it must be fate that he is shaping up to be a great thief. OC main character.
Justice League - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,469 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 784 - Follows: 1,064 - Updated: 2/7 - Published: 1/2
The Forge Of Creation by EMIYA KURO reviews
Reborn in the Naruto verse I aim to keep myself away from bieng a ninja. I'd rather be free. Thank you The Gamer. I don't know what I would do without you.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,290 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 209 - Published: 11/22/2019
Gaming Conception: Adventures by Marshal Yenom reviews
After leaving the world of Worm, Rimuru Tempest has taken to going on a multiversal adventure. His first stop? A rather fanfiction version of the Wizarding world of Harry Potter, as a version of Harry with his magic sealed early on. Mostly a collection of short stories in various settings.
Crossover - X-overs & Worm - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,773 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 12/30/2019 - Published: 12/2/2019
A Gaming Conception by Marshal Yenom reviews
When I went to sleep, I didn’t expect to be thrown into someone’s Worm CYOA. I recognized it as the third version, but I don’t remember making this one personally. But there is no time for that. If I hesitate I will age, if I retreat I will die.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,124 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 12/1/2019 - Published: 11/27/2019 - OC - Complete
I am Not Shirou Emiya by Arata Suou reviews
A random youth, now possessing the body of Shirou Emiya with a rendition of the Gamer ability.
Fate/stay night - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,750 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 253 - Published: 10/30/2019
Gohan: The Saiyan Gamer by TheRandomStoryteller reviews
After being kidnapped by Piccolo to train for the Saiyan's attack, Gohan obtains a strange ability, his life is now a video game! Dragon Ballz X The Gamer!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,057 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 320 - Follows: 418 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 8/20/2019 - Gohan
176 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »