Home Community Books Twilight Lemons, Lust, and Love--All Kinds!
Lemons, Lust, and Love--All Kinds!
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 04-23-09
Founder: Kimmie45 - Stories: 533 - Followers: 69 - Staff: 2 - id: 69335
These are some great stories I have read; a mixture of vamp, human/vamp, or all human. The longer I've been in the fandom, the pickier I have gotten in what I read. Please note, you might find some of the stories have been deleted or pulled to published by the author. I hope you find something you'll enjoy here.

Sue Me by Nolebucgrl reviews
Edward Cullen is the only lawyer in the small town of Forks. He's bored with the neighbor vs. neighbor cases he's dragged into, but his latest client could change everything.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,528 - Reviews: 575 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 741 - Published: 5/1 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Matriarch of Honor by Pandora's Box Is Heavy reviews
Bella is planning her big day and there's only one person she wants by her side. A fluffy one shot dedicated to our late friend, ultimate fangirl, and the matriarch of the Twilight fandom, DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma or Granma Dee.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 112 - Published: 3/21
Conspiracy Theory by cupcakeriot reviews
When confronted with life-altering information, Bella begins to wonder – is it a conspiracy theory if it turns out to be true? **Previously in the Secrets&Lies Contest. Winner of Validator's Choice and Banner Artist's Favorite Pick**
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,943 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 140 - Published: 5/20/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Anonymous by 2brown-eyes reviews
Before texting became the most popular way of communication, notes folded into intricate triangles were the way information was sent from one person to another. What if the sender was unknown? What would happen when the secret was revealed?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,973 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 94 - Published: 5/21/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Death By Swan by 2brown-eyes reviews
Sometimes even a tiny taste of the forbidden can conjure up overwhelming consequences. Entry of the TwiFandomNew Forbidden Fruit Contest
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,880 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 109 - Published: 4/30/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Life of Edward by 2brown-eyes reviews
Edward Cullen's unpopular life in high school was like living in the land of Mordor. However, free-spirited Bella Swan seemed to make his time there more bearable.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,806 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 125 - Published: 3/31/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Foundling by dustybritches01 reviews
A survivor of the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, Isabella is brought from a foundling home to work and come of age at Camerons' Place Plantation. Now, she is on her way to Cullens' Point Plantation to help with their Harvest Ball and to perhaps witness the weaving of her fate. Written for the Tricks and Treats Contest. beta'd by PixieKat7 with my thanks. SM owns Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,054 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 11/11/2016 - Published: 11/1/2016 - Complete
Brave the Storm-HighlanderPrincess by The Pick-A-Prompt Contest reviews
When Edward feels worthless, he starts up his computer. He has never had much to offer anyone. His skills, talents, along with his intelligence have seemed utterly mediocre to him. He's watched others succeed from the confines of his apartment, behind the glow of his computer screen. He stares at snapshots of people's lives, wondering if they ever feel as lost as he does.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,159 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/17/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
On the Way Down by 2brown-eyes reviews
Just like a staircase, life has its ups and downs. However, for Bella maybe down isn't as be as bad as she thinks. My entry for Pick the prompt contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,498 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 94 - Published: 1/31/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Question Game-Rachel Parker-Stephen by The Pick-A-Prompt Contest reviews
Asking questions is a good way to find out about someone… but only if they answer.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,106 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/17/2018 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Won't Be Lonely Long-SweetSouthernSongbird by The Pick-A-Prompt Contest reviews
Being alone all his life, Peter thought he'd be used to it by now. Returning home after an extended time away, he learns that sometimes life surprises you in the most unsuspecting places.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,106 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/17/2018 - Bella - Complete
Mr Perfect-Ghostreader24 by The Pick-A-Prompt Contest reviews
When an unexpected event strikes the object of Bella's every desire, a few little white lies help her find her one and only Mr. Perfect.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,822 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/21/2018 - Complete
Dinner for Friends by lovepotionsbrewer reviews
Entry for Tricks AND Treats Contest 2016. Edward must warn vegetarian vampires of a growing threat: a killer hiding from immortals and humans alike. Bella is a talented cook he hires to help him. But neither realizes the danger they will face at his dinner for friends. Tied for Second Place in the Public Vote. Winner 2 Hosts & Spell-Binding Award - Most Original Plot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,339 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 35 - Published: 10/31/2016 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Window Dressing by Lotus Wright by P.S. I Love You Contest reviews
She wears fifties-style dresses and hangs out with hipsters, and I've loved her since day one.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,777 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 51 - Published: 11/15/2016 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Love At First Touch by Dalwynn by P.S. I Love You Contest reviews
How does love begin when all it takes is a touch to see the end? For Edward Cullen, the year's end will bring with it the promise of a new beginning.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,105 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 38 - Published: 11/22/2016 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Angels for Christmas by pattyrose reviews
All my daughter and I want for Christmas is our angel.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,413 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 445 - Follows: 256 - Published: 12/27/2016 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Bella's Delights by hapakids reviews
A childlike man with his love of treats, his younger brother, the love of fall, what more could a girl ask for?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,800 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 104 - Published: 11/25/2016 - Bella, Edward
Monolith by NewTwilightFan reviews
*Red Eyed Edward Contest Entry: 1st Place Judges' Vote* Bella has returned to Forks to live with her father every other year since her parents' divorce. Her emotional isolation threatens to overwhelm her, then she senses a mysterious force drawing her deep into the shadows of an abandoned graveyard. The force emanates from a standing stone. . . the gateway to her destiny. AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,435 - Reviews: 858 - Favs: 571 - Follows: 486 - Updated: 7/10/2016 - Published: 11/16/2015 - Bella, Edward - Complete
My Two Left Feet by PlotBunnyWranglers reviews
I refuse to ask for directions, most of the time I run late, take out and frozen meals were my specialties. Most of all, I don't dance.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,088 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 51 - Published: 12/7/2015 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Lost Souls by content1 reviews
The pumpkin is used to create the jack-o'-lantern, a symbol of lost souls, or so the legend goes. But what you have first is simply a pumpkin. It is the nicks and scars that fashion the jack-o'-lantern, bring it to life, so to speak-much like they do our souls. Judge's Vote 1st place, Pumpkin Pie &Candy Land Award, Host Pick (OhGeeFantasy) and Judge's Pick icks & Treats 2015
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,529 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 70 - Published: 10/31/2015
Stupid Volvo Owner by PlotBunnyWranglers reviews
I was having a really bad day. Boys are persistent, and Edward Cullen is laughing at me. A little daydreaming never hurt anybody. AU BPOV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 200,528 - Reviews: 1676 - Favs: 749 - Follows: 842 - Updated: 9/3/2018 - Published: 12/23/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Tiara by SydneyAlice reviews
Edward had been unable to give his princess the wedding of her dreams the first time around. Can he convince her to marry him again? Valentine's Day fluff. AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,357 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 505 - Follows: 141 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Romance Is Dead by Kat097 reviews
Bella had a feeling that she was going to die young. She just didn't expect to be a ghost afterwards but these things happen. So do vampires, who can not only see you but take an interest in your afterlife. "You're dead." "So are you. What's your point?"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 116,220 - Reviews: 1545 - Favs: 2,073 - Follows: 894 - Updated: 8/24/2011 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Sound Of Salvation by An End Has A Start reviews
Edward is a hostage negotiator with one hell of a night ahead of him. Bella is a hostage trapped inside a mall. They're both relying on each other to bring the ordeal to an end. All Human. ExB.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 31,518 - Reviews: 429 - Favs: 425 - Follows: 593 - Updated: 4/22/2011 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Edward, Bella
The Marksman by Melolabel reviews
Can love blossom in the blistering heat of Devil's Fork, AZ? When Ed Cullen, a gunslinger on the run, meets up with unusual beauty, Izzy Swan, the two join forces to take down the evil Valentine brothers. The Wild West has never been hotter! AU/AH, E/B.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Western/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 88,700 - Reviews: 719 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 8/30/2010 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
38 | Page 1 2 Next »